Monday, April 2, 2012

Eating Healthy is Easy?!

We've all been there.  Driven past a fast food joint and thought "I'm hungry...and I don't wanna go home and have to cook when I could just buy a combo real quick!" but are we really paying attention to the all the cash we're spending in the process, not to mention all the calories we're taking in.  I'm guilty of this.  Coming to you from a working full time college student, eating healthy is really hard for me.  We as a society, are constantly being bombarded by advertizement of the amazing and cheap fast food.  How do we change this cycle? How do we make eating healthy possible when we barely have enough time in our day?  How can we compete with this incredibly cheap alternative?

Well, I guess the first step, like in any situation where there is a problem... is to admit, that there is a problem and figure out a way to solve it.  I'm doing this with you guys, I'm not just preaching here!  I have been doing the fast food thing, and I have to tell you, I don't think I can keep it up.  I've lost all my energy, I have no motivation to go to the gym, I just want to eat, sleep and well, be lazy.  This is not the way a human being is supposed to feel during the day.  It's just not normal!

I've sat down and asked myself, what is the problem?  And the problem is that I eat out way too much. I just can't fight it, I can't! You just can't beat having your food hot and ready whenever you want, almost instantly at an affordable price, that just tastes so delicious!

That is the problem, you see.  I have become addicted to fast food, and can't fight against this fast food Giant! So I just give up, and give in.

I'm afraid I'm not the only one in this boat, many others find themselves in this situation every day, and it's just heart-breaking!

I hope that with this blog,We can fight this battle together, and find a way to return to our normal human state. 

So let us begin!!

No comments:

Post a Comment